Nick Lampson For County Judge
I am asking for your vote for Jefferson County Judge because it is time we address critical issues affecting our County.
My local, state, and Congressional experience has prepared me to address issues of emergency preparedness, improving our strategic port and coastline, growing our economic opportunities, supporting agriculture, lowering crime and taxes, improving our children’s future, and expanding good- paying jobs.
My government and business experience complements the innovative leadership we must have in the Chief Executive of Jefferson County.
A RECORD OF SERVICE TO JEFFERSON COUNTY
- Five terms in the US House of Representatives
- Nineteen years as Jefferson County Assessor and Collector of Taxes
- Vice President for Operations, Riceland Healthcare
- Educator, Lamar University and South Park Independent School District - Beaumont
- Saved taxpayers millions of dollars by reforming the County Tax Office through innovation and technology.
- Delivered funding for major infrastructure projects across Jefferson County, including the Neches River Saltwater Barrier, waterway projects, Concord Road and Delaware extensions.
- Protected families by helping to create the AMBER Alert system, and founded the Congressional Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children.